Tuesday 28 February 2017

Korotogo -San Diego 28th February.

A very long day, literally. Crossed the international date line today, which meant Tuesday lasted about 42 hours for me.

 Started off with a quiet day around the hotel, before heading off to catch an evening plane. Plane took off just before ten on Tuesday night and arrived in los Angeles twelve midday Tuesday, weird!

I have virtually had two Tuesdays.

 Went through the usual rigmorole of getting through US customs, two hours in a queue!!!!

 Then set off to pick up the hire car I had booked to take me down to San Diego. Never having driven an automatic, yet alone one with the steering wheel on the left and driving on the right had side of the road, led me to be a little anxious. But all fine, quite fun once I got used to it!

 Driving on a Californian freeway, with Californian state number plates and radio a California on the radio, well there's a first!

 Arrived at hostel, went for supplies in the store, ate dinner and now I am well and truly ready for
bed, knackered!




No comments:

Post a Comment