Thursday 16 February 2017

Queenstown 16th February.

10 miles!!! That was just to pick up my bike bag that had been delivered to a neighbouring town.

Cycling without luggage, very strange!

 Messed about doing chores rest of day, turned into an expensive day.

 Needed new air mattress, old one had sprung a leak; purchased Marino wool base layer and long johns, recommended for some of the nights on my US trip.; plus new electrical adaptor and power pack.

Also signed myself up on a tour to Milford sound for tomorrow.  Need to be up at 5.30, just like a cycling day!!! But in this case I'll be on a coach. Maybe a snooze????

No photos of very nice surroundings, just didn't get round to it, but here for a couple more days.

2 comments:

  1. Do you not have mattress repair kit sally? Usually work well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leaky valve, which I had attempted to repair many times. No alternative but to buy a new one.

      Delete