Monday 13 February 2017

Chaslands -Bluff 13th February

71 miles. Yes, I did it! Got to Bluff about 5.30 after an extremely wet and windy few hours.

 This has certainly been one of the toughest challenges I have done. Hills and wind!!!!

 Early part of the day, weather had been fine, but then in it came, rain and wind.

 Considered curtailing the day at Invercargill, but decided to push on to my goal. Treated myself to a hotel tonight, a campsite in the pouring rain, just didn't appeal!!


 

5 comments:

  1. Well done; it must have been tough on your own.....next stop Fiji? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sally, that rain - reminds me of hols in ireland

    Yes, well done you. I hope there was a soft bed, yummy food and a glass or two of NZ's best.

    Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete