Wednesday 18 January 2017

Sydney -18th January

Started the day with another visit to a Chiropractor. Turns out the Chiropractor used to live not very far from my home in Richmond and was visiting relatives there this Christmas, staying half a mile down the road from me. Chatted about cycling in Richmond park, which he has done many times.  Small world!!!!

 Fun day, visited the botanical gardens, Opera house and then to the beach. Bondi first, (well, you've got to see it), then on to Tamarama, a little less busy. Had a dip in the sea, my those breakers are strong!!!


 

2 comments:

  1. Watch out for sharks! x Lillith is Liz btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did ask, yes it happens. Imelda who I was with said someone lost a leg a few months ago. I don't think I went in far enough for any self respecting shark to venture, the breakers were just too strong!!!!

      Delete