Tuesday 10 January 2017

Hanoi -10th January

Started the day with a run round Hoan Kiem Lake. The lake seems to be the spot for the people of Hanoi to congregate for their morning exercise. Runners, walkers and groups doing Tai Chi, all there before the sun came up.
I've struggled a little with jet lag today, having been awake a great deal of last night. Strange how your body clock insists you are awake despite the fact it is the middle of the night and you are dead tired. Signed myself up to a tour to Halong Bay, to give myself a relatively easy day. A four hour drive out of the city, spent most of the time on the coach falling asleep. The bay is renowned for its beauty, unfortunately the weather has been damp and misty today, so i don't think I saw it in it's best light. However quite interesting day and I met some other travelers along the way, fun to hear about their experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment