Tuesday 14 March 2017

Tempe, Pheonix. 14th March

Day off from cycling today.

 Wonderful to meet up with Jamie, a cycling companion from CTC London. Jamie very generously drove me around to complete a number of chores, including a new wheel rim for the front wheel.

 I was then treated to a fabulous lunch and very enjoyable company, prepared by Jamie and some of her cycling companions. So a very big thank you to Bobbi and Eugene(pictured below), Regina, Stephanie, Patty, Esther and of course Jamie.

The hosts for this gathering were Bobbi and Eugene, who have a lemon, orange and grapefruit trees growing in their yard.

I didn't realise that the smell from the freshly picked fruit could be so wonderful and the smell of the orange blossom really filled the air. I have a freshly picked grapefruit for my breakfast. A great treat!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the post and these photos! Enjoyed meeting you, Sally. I'm enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete