Monday 13 March 2017

Salome AZ -Wickenburg AZ 12th March.

54 Miles.
 A long straight ride through the Arizona desert to the cowboy town of Wickenbug.
Yes cowboys!

When I arrived in town the 'cowboy church' was just coming to an end. held at the local cinema. Asked someone what a cowboy church does, unsurprisingly there is quite a lot of country and western music.

 I Got to talk to a few of these cowboys while I sat using wifi outside a local cafe.
See below, 'Okey' and 'Slim' in their cowboy Sunday best and Marie in her fabulous outfit.

 Marie told me she is ninty nine years of age and that the town are throwing a party or her in July for her hundreth birthday.

 Marie asked if I would like to come to her party, but sadly I had to decline.

Then went on to the camp ground, called the 'Horspitality RV park', with saloon doors into to the tenting area.






No comments:

Post a Comment